The skill and precision a carpenter can puts into his work will never be matched by a machine. Landis Painting is ready to help homeowners with their everyday small carpentry needs and projects.
Baseboard & Trim Installation and repair
Trim work requires a firm hand and an exceptional eye for detail. An improper cut here and an unfilled nail hole there can ruin an otherwise beautifully appointed room. It’s important, then, to hire a contractor who will focus on providing your home with outstanding craftsmanship when installing your trim work.
Landis Painting has worked with homeowners in the Northern New Jersey and surrounding areas for over twenty-two years to provide superb interior renovation services. If you’re in need of a reputable crown molding, baseboard molding or crown molding installation company in the New Jersey, look no further. Read on to learn why Landis Painting is an excellent choice for your New Jersey baseboard molding or trim installation needs.
Wood Replcement for Your Home
Beautiful and Long-lasting, wood is one of the most beautiful surfaces for a home, offering a natural, clean look and feel. Unfortunately, wood can rot and decay. Water damage can create serious problems, usage can create cracks and chips that spread, and the passing of time eventually leads to decay. When the wood in your home needs replacement, turn to the experts at Landis Painting. We offer beautiful and long-lasting composites that never decay or rot and require no maintenance.
Our experts replace damaged, rotten, and neglected wood in:
- Door frames
- Drop edges
- Corners of roofs
- Wood Trim
- And more!
Why Landis Painting?
Since 1994, New Jersey residents have trusted Landis Painting for our expertise in interior renovations. We credit our success to a wide range of factors, including:
- Our emphasis on using only in-house, trained staff for our projects.
- Licensure as a New Jersey home improvement contractor (New Jersey License # 13VH00678900) You won’t have to worry about questionable practices with Landis Painting. Our licenses and certifications are always current. We also offer insurance up to two million dollars and a two-year warranty on labor and material.
- Recognition by our customers has earned us the Angie’s List Super Service Award for 7 consecutive years.
- A thorough collection of satisfied clients happy. Visit our reviews page to read what some of our customers have had to say about our work.
- 100% customer satisfaction. If you’re unsatisfied with the work we’ve provided, Steve Landis, our owner, will personally contact you to find out how we can make things right. You won’t find this commitment to full accountability anywhere else in Bergen, Morris Passaic and Somerset Counties.