The most important house maintenance tip is that your New Jersey home is protected with a quality paint job. Your home exterior endures more wear and tear than any other painted surface. The exterior painted surfaces have to withstand extreme weather and UV rays, as well as build up of harsh contaminates from pollution. By having a quality exterior paint job, it can reduce energy bills and make maintenance easier.
By hiring our New Jersey exterior painting contractors you can trust that when it comes to your home that your high quality exterior paint job will survive the hot summers and cold winters without blistering, cracking or peeling. It will also properly seal your home’s interior from moisture, mildew, dry rot, termites and other damaging environmental factors. Call Landis Painting today for a free detailed quote and consultation on your next exterior painting project.
Landis Painting is an exterior painting company that knows what it takes to deliver a high-quality finish that will keep your home looking great for years to come. Our exterior house painting is always done our by highly experienced painters, not subcontractors.
Landis Painting is an EPA Lead-Safe Certified Firm. We use the right tools and equipment for our house exterior painting. We use high-quality Benjamin-Moore paint (or the customer’s preferred paint) in order to ensure consistently good results.
When an exterior painting job is done poorly, it begins to peel within a year. Our painting team thoroughly inspects, preps, and seals every surface before 2 coats of paint are applied.
Landis Painting provides a written two-year warranty on all exterior painting. We want our customers to be completely satisfied with our work.
We also keep the customer experience headache-free. We are courteous, arrive on time, respect your home, and keep the work area neat. Our painters go the extra mile to ensure your lawn and garden are kept looking neat and clean through the project.
Exterior Paint Preparation
The following are Landis’s standard practices for exterior painting jobs.
- All exterior surfaces will be thoroughly power washed with the appropriate cleaners.
- Landis Painting Inc. will protect all necessary areas with drop cloths.
- Surfaces will be scraped of peeling paint and sanded. Glossy surfaces will be sanded to assure proper adhesion.
- All cracks in wood will be filled with latex caulk to lock out moisture. If wood repairs are needed, customer will be notified.
- Customer may contract with Landis Painting Inc. to do carpentry repairs.
- Areas of bare wood will be OIL primed.
- All coatings will be hand-brushed in.
- When the job is completed, paint residue and debris will be cleaned up and taken away. Unused paint will be labeled and left at job site.